9 Adrenaline Pumping Tours in Bali Bali Activities
Bali’s sun-drenched beaches and serene mountain towns are the perfect place for those looking to slow life down a bit, but that’s not to say that this island paradise is without a little adventure. Between spa treatments and sunset dinners, explore Bali’s wild side with experienced guides ready to take you on a heart-pounding journey. From whitewater rafting excursions and high-octane jet ski rides to dizzying zipline courses and thrilling amusement parks, there are plenty of adventure tours in Bali to keep your adrenaline pumping when you’re not sipping cocktails on sandy beaches or exploring cultural legacies at centuries-old temples.
1. Off-Road Adventure
Hop into the seat of a rugged ATV or buggy for a ride deep into the Payangan rainforest with Tour East Indonesia. Cruise down jungle-bordered paths, pass by the still waters of terraced rice fields, and stop off at a stunning viewpoint to snap panoramic shots of Bali’s rolling hills and volcanic landscapes. At the end of your ride, trade your tires for a tube and head back down the mountain in the foaming rapids of a surging river.
2. Jet Ski,Banana Boat & Parasailing Combo
Why limit yourself to just one aquatic adventure per day? With help from baliKU Tours & Travel, you can check off some of Bali’s best water activities with expert efficiency. Start with a full-throttle cruise on a powerful jet ski, then hop on an inflatable banana boat for a grip-testing ride, and finish out your day high above the beach on a parasailing flight sure to give you unforgettable views of wave-washed coastline.
3. Flyboard Fun
Strapping into a Flyboard is about as close as you can come to having real superhero abilities. Like a jetpack for your feet, Flyboards use powerful jets of water to propel you up into the air, where daring flips and dizzying corkscrews are just a few of the aerial maneuvers you can try out. With tips and pointers doled out by expert instructors, you’ll be out of the water and into the air in no time.
4. Whitewater Kayaking
The Ayung River surges through narrow canyons and dense jungle as it winds down from Bali’s volcanic peaks just outside of Ubud, offering the ultimate thrill ride for those daring enough to take on its rapids. With a river guide from Bali Adventure Tours to lead you around steep drops and boulder-strewn passageways, paddle your way down the Ayung in an inflatable kayak. At the end, reward your mettle with a buffet lunch of Indonesian specialties and relive your adventure captured on video.
5. Kite Surfing
The same gentle breeze that keeps you cool while lounging in a sun chair on the beach is also your ticket to an adrenaline-packed kite surfing experience. The island’s calm, shallow waters and consistent winds make it the ideal place to learn how to catch a kite-powered ride. Grab a board and an instructor from the Rip Curl School of Surf and spend an hour practicing your kitesurfing skills, whether you’re an experienced pro looking to test your balance in a new environment or a complete rookie ready to try something new.
6. High-Flying Zipline
Test your vertigo at the Bali Treetop Adventure Park, where you can blur through the forest’s green canopy on an exhilarating zipline. Leap from lofty platforms, take on rope bridges, and net climbing challenges, and stroll between the branches of towering trees on bouncy suspension bridges. If you need something to help lower your heart rate by the end of the day, your guides have just the thing: a buffet lunch served waterside at Lake Bratan with views of a tranquil water temple.
7. Waterbom Bali
Families looking to satisfy thrill seekers of all ages will find plenty to entertain them at Waterbom Bali, where lazy rivers keep little adventurers active and towering water slides prove to be plenty of excitement for daring older riders. Swirl around the rapids of the Superbowl, hit high speeds on the Race Track, and drop 65 feet (20 m) down the slides at the Boomerang before you splash into an open pool ready to do it all over again.
8. Kalimudah Canyoning
Head into the heart of waterfalls and natural slides as you explore Kalimudah with an experienced guide from Adventure & Spirit. Don a wetsuit, helmet, and harness, and follow in the footsteps of a river as it cascades over steep cliffs and slippery rock faces. Tackle 26-foot (8-m) drops, climb around on massive boulders, and relax in warm hot springs before concluding your Indiana Jones-style adventure with a tasty picnic lunch.
9. Flying Trapeze Class
Unleash your inner circus performer with a flying trapeze class at High Flyers Bali. With seasoned performers to guide you between each graceful swing, learn to grip the trapeze bar with your legs and soar upside down like a pro. Practice aerial maneuvers and tricks when you’ve mastered a few basic trapeze skills and consider adding on extra lessons to take your big top act to the next level.
Source : http://www.bali-indonesia.com/tours/adrenaline-pumping.htm
Wednesday 20 September 2017
We love to surprise you on your special day.
Make your days memorable and unforgettable.
Has come and spent your happy time with us
Wednesday 13 September 2017
Top 10 Best Tours in Bali
These are the best tours in Bali, with something for pretty much any type of visitor. Exciting excursions and unique sightseeing opportunities are plentiful on Bali, from the cultural to the action-packed. Adrenaline junkies can cruise down challenging rapids and immerse themselves in the scenic rural countryside of Bali’s interiors, while those into history and cultural discovery can admire the collection of majestic temples through full day tours. The most popular tours in Bali cover various highlights across the island’s eight different regencies, from the cool uplands down to the coastal waters. Here, we’ve narrowed them down to help you decide on the best options available so you can plan your stay in Bali ahead with a half or full day out to experience the very best of Bali’s sights and sensations.
1. Tanah Lot, a pilgrimage site and temple set dramatically on a rock in the sea. Watch the surf crash around the base of the temple as the sun sets on this picture-perfect scene.
2. Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, where hundreds of gray macaques swing from the treetops and approach visitors.
3. UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
4. Batubulan Village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
5. Combine a wonderful cruise on the magnificent Bali coastline with a delicious dinner aboard the Bali Hai Cruise. Absorb the scenery around Bali and see your surroundings set against the backdrop of a spectacular sunset.
6. Splash down the rapids of the Ayung River, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. Afterward, warm up with a hot shower and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with stunning valley views.
7. In a dramatic location on the slopes of an active volcano, Mount Agung, sits the one of the most sacred Hindu temples of Bali—Mother Temple of Besakih.
8. Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. At lunchtime, find a local restaurant with magnificent views of the volcano.
9. Lembongan Island, the boat anchors by a private pontoon where you can enjoy a buffet lunch and try any number of unforgettable experiences. Take to the sea in a kayak or banana boat, dive in for some snorkeling, or don a diving helmet to take a walk with the colorful fish.
10. Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins. See dolphins swim and jump in synchronizing harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
Source : http://www.bali-indonesia.com/tours/top-ten.htm
Monday 21 August 2017
New Management of Bali Cosy Villa
Ini Vie Hospitality is one of trusting operator and management who handle a selected villa in Bali. This operator already made agreement with Mr Alexandre Rybojadd, The owner of Bali Cosy Villa to take over and fully manage Bali Cosy villa. As trusted management, Ini Vie Hospitality has committed to grow and well maintained for all aspect related to Bali Cosy Villa and the villa will be officially full managed on 01 August 2017.
Bali Cosy Villa offers affordable intimate and luxury of Two Bedroom villa with Private Pool for your holiday in Bali. Each villa features with spacious color theme bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, a stunning swimming pool, Living and Dining area and also free Wi-Fi is available throughout the villa. Strategically located in Legian and neighborhood area of Kuta and Seminyak which is well known for tourism area in Bali.
Ini Vie Hospitality made another concept for Bali Cosy Villa which is not only for Family and now also open for honeymooners who would enjoy their moment in Bali. Therefore, One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool will welcome every honeymooner who stay at Bali Cosy Villa. By this chance, some romantic decorations prepare and setup for honeymooner stay that make their honeymoon to be memorable one.
For further information and inquiries, please contact:
Reservation: +62 85215456600
Wednesday 21 June 2017